Pages

Shabby blogs background

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog Candy over at Design Dollies

I know I've said before that I've recently become Scrap-obsessed but it's reaching obscene proportions lately. I've started to spend hours surfing Scrapbooking Blog sites getting inspiration. Now I've just got to find an equal amount of time to extract the inspiration from my head and put it onto paper! Oh right, I've got 3 kids to take care of first. Hmmm ... well, sho needs to sleep anyway?!



One of my latest favourite Blogs is called Design Dollies. Check them out for yourselves by clicking on their Blinkie on the left side bar. (I think that's what it's called - I'm still new to this whole Blog thing!!) They are offering up a fantastic Launch Blog Candy pack but they're making us work for it a bit. Sounds like fun and I'm game!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I guess people were wishing you luck!! :) Congrats on winning the blog candy over at Design Dollies!!! :) Drop us an email with your addy so we can get your prize out to you asap!! :) (designdollies@gmail.com) Happy Scrappin!

    ReplyDelete