Pages

Shabby blogs background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Project 12 - August 2010

Time for another layout for my Project 12 Album. I am really enjoying this project! Having to complete one layout a month is not overwhelming and Becky Fleck's sketches are always so easy to follow. I glad I decided to do it this year and look forward to continuing it for years to come!

Here is the sketch we were given this month:

And here is my layout:

I tried REALLY hard to stick with the number of pictures dictated by the sketch  but ... you know me. More is better, right?!
Here are close ups of the left and right pages.

And just for fun, here are a couple close ups of my embellishments. Even though there is only one beach picture, I cut out some sea side shapes on my Cuttlebug. (I tend to forget that I own one but I just bought some Nestabillites and was using it to cut out the scaollped circles so ...) They seemed a bit flat when I placed them on my layout. They were crying out for some sparkle so I got out my MS glue pad and glitter and Voila! Instant pop! This is the part where I grin crazily and pat myself on the back! :)


Anyway, thanks for tuning in. See you next month!!
PS - After last month's rare appearance by me, you'll notice I appear in not one but 3 pictures this month. Wowzers! And  September happens to be my birthday month so I'm sure to feature again!! At this rate, there might actually be a record of my existance to pass on to my kids one day! LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the blues and browns together in your layout... and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete