Pages

Shabby blogs background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Daily - Day 7

Here we go ...

Day 7:

I used the note from the girls advent calendar as a place to tuck in some hidden journalling. I realize now I should have taken a picture of it ... oops! You use the poinsettia embellishment to pull out the little red tag. The journalling reads: "Last year we didn't make a gingerbread house but when I saw this kit at Michael's, I knew we could do it this year. Marley and Paige each decorated one side of the roof. LC 'helped' by eating the candy and sticking her fingers in the icing. Silly girl!"

I took a picture of LC at Easter time with about, oh, I don't know, a DOZEN mini eggs in her mouth and the biggest grin on her face. I got a similar one of her yesterday with her mouth full of little candy balls!! 

She does love her some candy!!
For this page I did up a collage in Picasa and then printed it at 5x7. I decided to let the pictures speak for themselves so just did some doodling around the edge of the picture.

Thanks for popping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment