Pages

Shabby blogs background

Saturday, December 24, 2011

December Daily - Day 21

Found some time this morning to whip this up.

Day 21:

The cover page is a cut down baseball card protector sheet so I added a few pictures from our day and some patterned paper.


We went to the Vancouver Christmas Market which is in it's second year. It's a German style festival with lots of crafts for sale, yummy German food, and a great kids area where they can make some crafts. This year it was candle decorating and chocolate lollipop decorating. Plus there was a Carousel to ride. I made a collage for the main page. 

Here are some close up shots of the back of the cover page and the main page. 


On the back I did my journalling and added a photo that Marley took of me and an old friend that we ran into. She and I were both named Alison Campbell at one time so we used to be known as Sr (that was me) and Jr. We had fun reminiscing about our Christmas spent at my Grandpa's house in Glasgow, the Hogmanay (New Year's Eve) in Edinburgh and the trip around Ireland. All well before we had kids!!


Well, presents are wrapped, turkey is in the garage ... just need to bake some shortbread before my brother gets here tonight and we'll be set!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Hopefully you are somewhere warm and dry surrounded by family. If not, I please accept my virtual hug as a substitute!! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love this page, looks like a great day!!! I love that photo of the Santa cut-out, too cute! And yes, I'll accept your virtual hug if you accept mine! Big hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete