Pages

Shabby blogs background

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Daily - The Lost Day

Well, it wasn't really lost, just slow to come together as I had to wait until the photos came in. Of course I am talking about Day 15 and our family portraits. Here it is, all done and quite lovely if I do say so myself.


Day 15:

Aren't they beautiful?

Here are the pictures - I scanned them on my printer and if you look really closely you can see the dust on the scanner glass. Oops! Oh well, it's just for sharing online. The originals will be hung up soon.


Marley, aged 7 (and 5/6ths!)

Paige, aged 5 (and 2/3).

Christine, aged 2 (and 3/4 - who shocked us today by peeing in the potty twice un-prompted. Yay!)

We loved this one of the girls laughing so we got it in 4x6 (all the rest are 8x10).

And our session bundle included a freebie so we got this one of Christine twirling. Since this is the first time getting formal portraits of her done, we figured we owed her!

On another note, I got my November layout done for Project 12. It's due tomorrow so I'll photograph it in the morning and post it for you. I have heard that Scrapbook and Cards Today will not be running P12 next year which makes me quite sad but I am determined to keep it up on my own. I love that I have the last 2 years recorded! Anyone want to join me? We could run our own challenge ... for bragging rights as I doubt anyone would sponsor me! :)

Anyway, that's  it for me tonight. See you tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. I just went to link up my DD day 15, and saw your name above mine - weird, eh? So of course I had to click the link and come visit! Oh wow, these photos are awesome, you all make a beautiful family!!! One day we will have to get pro portraits done, we've been thinking about it for a while. We even have a friend from WL who does photography, but I checked out her Christmas special - $450 for a 25 min. session! I was blown away!!! Maybe I should switch my hobbies?!

    I'm sad about P12 not continuing either. I wonder why they're not doing it? Anyway, I'm totally up for doing a challenge with you, let's brainstorm! Big hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete