Pages

Shabby blogs background

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy

I'm trying to squeak in a submission for the Let's Get Sketchy Blog Design Team call (click the link to read all about it). We were asked to create a layout based on their sketch. Here's their sketch ...


And here's my layout.


I'm still working on ALL those Disney pictures I had printed last month. This time I'm telling the story of how Christine fell in love with the Teacups ride and EVERY time we entered the Park and/or Fantasyland we HAD to go on the Teacups. 

A close up of my title and journalling.

Close up of additional embellishment  and a secondary journalling card - notes that Paige is not in the cup with the rest of us but she did come around later and loved the ride as much as Christine!

Last embellishment cluster. Also, I added some ink splatters and painted the top right and bottom left corners with the same ink. 

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Be sure to head over to Let's Get Sketchy and enter some of their sketch challenges! Wish me luck!!


4 comments:

  1. Very fun! Love the ink splatters and your great title! Thanks for applying to join the team at LGS - Good Luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page Alison, love the Disney theme! Thanks for applying for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout!! Love the tea cups!! Thank you for applying!

    ReplyDelete