Pages

Shabby blogs background

Friday, September 28, 2012

A Practical Scrappers Feature Post - Are you Scrapping Yourself?

Hi there! I have a feature over on the Practical Scrappers blog today and I'm asking the question "Are you Scrapping Yourself?" I'd love for you to head over there and check out what this ...


and this ...


have to do with my answer.

If you'd like to come back and tell me which of my ME layouts was your favourite and become a follower, I will pick a random winner to send a little surprise. Not sure what it's going to be yet. Maybe 39 punched butterflies!! LOL! Just kidding, I've got quite the stash to pull from so it'll be good, I promise!! 


2 comments:

  1. I think it's an AWESOME idea! I'm going to follow your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're too funny, but I would love 39 punched butterflies seeing as I don't have a butterfly punch yet! (Did I tell you I'm getting a CAMEO?! Jason bought himself a bow, crazy man, so he HAD to let me get a toy, too.) Anyway, I love all your layouts, but the one that almost had me in tears is the one with your whole family. Actually, I love the nurse outfit one, too, what a fantastic memory and keepsake! I really like your PK body page too. I don't know, I like 'em all, but I guess those are the top three that stick in my mind! Hugs, and happy birthday (one of these days I'll get a card to you before the actual day - as it is, keep your eyes on your mailbox!)

    ReplyDelete