Pages

Shabby blogs background

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Past Time to Pick a Winner, Don't You Think?

Um ... oops? My apologies for forgetting to pick a Birthday Bash Blog Hop winner!! First off, a big thank you to all my commenters (is that even a word?) I really appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts on my little crafty efforts.

As per random.org, the winner is comment #16 ...


Oh My Goodness this is the cutest thing! I really love the colors you used for the feathers!

CONGRATULATIONS BUFFY!

Please email your mailing address to alisonday at eastlink dot ca and I'll get those goodies out to you.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Buffy! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez I keep trying to comment on here and it won't go through! thank you Alison,I emailed you already I hope its the right email addy...thank you Debbie

    ReplyDelete