Pages

Shabby blogs background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kids + Leaves = Fun times!!

It looks like Blogger is allowing me to post more pictures - yay! - so here goes ... The annual Leaf Raking!

We have this HUGE Wrayburn Ash tree in our front yard and this past weekend it decided to shed roughly 90% of its leaves overnight! So Greg put the girls to work. Luckily they are young enough to still think of it as fun - LOL!


And clearly, it wasn't all work for Paige!!

LC got in on the action too.


Here we have evidence of Paige working ... and Marley running to jump into the leaves.

In between us and our neighbour is this lovely Maple tree. It hasn't dropped all its leaves yet so I took the opportunity to get all artsy. Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my camera!!!

Marley and Paige post leaf pile jump. The leaves were all wet but the girls didn't seem to mind!

A cute picture of LC ...

... and one of the big sisters, Marley and Paige.
I tried to get one of all 3 girls but there wasn't a lot of cooperation happening. Oh well.

It was a beautiful day. Sunny and crisp. We all went to watch Marley's soccer game too. Those pictures are still in my camera though so they will have to wait for a later post.
Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment