Before I show you the entries, here is what we were told as far as rules, expectations etc:
What is an Iron Stamper? If you accept the challenge to be an 'Iron Stamper', you will be given a pakage of supplies that you will use to create a suite of products. Each project must use all of the products in your kit in some way, and you must create at least one of each of the following items:
- One 5 minute 'quick' card that would be approriate for a workshop setting (easy, not too many layers, but high 'wow' factor
- One class-style card - can be as difficult as you want, but should be several layers and/or techniques used. Any size is fine except for 3" or mini cards.
- One 3-D item. You can make paper boxes, paper 'photo albums', fantasy boxes, etc., or decorate an item from a dollar store using our products.
- One Scrapbook Layout - progressive pages, 8" square, 8-1/2x11", 12" square, but please no 6" or smaller layouts.
You may choose to use other Stampin' Up! products on your projects (and will likely need to do so.)
- You have 2 months to create these projects.
- They are due in the meeting location 30 minutes before the start of then next official meeting.
- YOU MUST USE ALL SU!, CURRENT PRODUCTS! (with the exception of the items you are altering)
- Do not post any projects on your website or BLOG until after the competition (some sneaks are okay as teasers)
So, now that you know all that ... here are the entries. I will not say which is mine for a few days to allow you to impartially vote on who you think should win.
Thanks everyone, please post comments with your choice and/or opinions on the entries. I'm really curious to read what people think! I may even award a prize!! (bonus points if you can spot mine!!)