Pages

Shabby blogs background

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 11 of Thanks

I`m finding it tough to be grateful for anything right now. I`m in one of those moods where every little noise, question, comment, you name it, from the Peanut Gallery (namely Marley & Paige) grates at me. Today started off on the wrong foot when we all slept in til 8:00am. Considering I like to be out the door at 8:30 to walk Marley to school, that didn`t leave a lot of time to get all 4 of us fed and dressed! Oh well! No shower this morning for me!!
On the up side, it`s Thursday which meant 2 hours with only one child so I got some Advent calendar goodies purchased at Michael`s!

So, today I am grateful for ...
... morning activities that my kids love ...
... a baby that doesn`t mind ``running errands``...
... showers whenever they can be taken!

I`ve also got class tonight so I get some ``alone time`` later. Yay! Hopefully I`ll be able to get my mojo back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment