Pages

Shabby blogs background

Monday, November 16, 2009

Random thoughts ...

My father-in-law was telling me last night how he really likes to read my blog to get insight into my life and through me, the daily lives of his 3 granddaughters. He's not so interested in the scrapbooking posts though ... sorry Dad!

I came across a challenge at BASB called Simple Thanks that peaked my interest. I am in no way going to try and do it as laid out on their site (I'm two weeks too late anyway!) so relax Dad, there's no scrapping in this post!! LOL! But as I was recently challenged by Greg to stop being so "glass is half empty", I am going to follow along with the spirit of the challenge for the rest of the month.

Today I am thankful for ...
... coffee ...
... daughters who want lights turned on while I'm in the middle of a blog post ...
... Greg and his wonderfully flexible work schedule that allows him to be Marley's Kindergarten helper today ...
... not having to walk Marley to school today in the rain and wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment