Pages

Shabby blogs background

Monday, November 23, 2009

LC is 8 months old

Hard to believe that my little baby ... my last little baby ... is 2/3rds of the way through her first year of life already! So what does LC do now ... she drools, she eats many different types of food, she is more comfortable on her tummy but is still not crawling (not a totally bad thing!), she drools, she stands, she walks if you hold her hands (or if she's hanging onto the side of the recycling box - if I can get the vid posted you've got to check it out!), she drools, she chews books, blocks, shoes, did I mention she drools? I THINK her top teeth are coming in but I've thought that for quite awhile now so I'm not holding my breath anymore! I also remembered to go to the Health Unit and weigh her this month. She is 17lbs 15.6oz and 28 1/4" in length. Marley at this age was 18lbs 3oz and 28 3/8".

Apparantly my attempt at video upload failed so go here to see LC cruising' with the recyclin'!

Here are some pictures. I think she's actually wearing the same outfit she wore for her 7 month pics. Hmmm ... oh well. Different socks at least!






Today I am thankful for ...
... LC's smiles ...
... internet access (Telus is upgrading their lines and our access has been spotty the past few days - I take what I can get and do as much as I can while I can!)
... dry nights for Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment