Pages

Shabby blogs background

Saturday, November 14, 2009

More pages for Marley's Scrapbook

I managed to get the next two pages of Marley's Scrapbook done this morning. I've been having printing headaches which have held up the process. It may just be time to invest in a photo printer! Now I can see that the photo paper I've bought doesn't photograph very well. Hmm ... live and learn!






As the title indicates, these are pictures of all the people to came to visit us in the hospital after Marley was born. She was the first grandchild on Greg's side (4th on my side!) and I was the first out of my university friends to have a baby so Marley got lots of visitors! She's still one of the "popular girls"!!
To see close up s of some of the details, check out my Picasa Web album here.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment