Pages

Shabby blogs background

Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Daily Thanks Post

... Greg's Flex Days that allow me to help out in Marley's kindergarten class! It was really fun to see her interacting with her new friends, to SEE who those new friends are and to see how well she is doing in "real" school.
... quick shopping trips that net not one but 3 different Christmas Picture Worthy outfits (for Marley and Paige, not me ... sigh) ...
... husbands who not only put up the Christmas lights but start dinner too!

Since tomorrow marks the start of December this will be my last post of my Daily Thanks Self-challenge. It's been fun! Some days it's been harder than others to come up with sincere things than others but it's been a real learning experience for me. I believe I started this in part because Greg was commenting that I was all "glass is half empty". I just asked him if he's seen any changes in me and he has so ... Yay!! I forgot to mention that I went for a short run yesterday. That in itself was a minor miracle and as Greg said "I'm getting my wife back!" Mayyyyybe! :) I DO feel more positive these days. Don't get me wrong, there are still days when I would gladly sell the kids AND Greg and move to some deserted beach somewhere  but I think that's actually normal. Who knew!!

One last thanks before I sign off ...
... Thanks to all of you (if there IS anyone out there reading this!) for coming along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I was just reading this and I think that you are doing an amazing job. Being a Mom is not an easy job. I sat down with Teagan tonight and had a 5 minute cuddle which is not easy with a 5 year old and I tried to truly cherish it, because I know that there are TONS of times I just wish I could walk out the door and go for a long walk like I used to when I was young, single and had very few responsibilities. Keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh - I can't believe I wrote 5 year old about my 2 year old. I can't figure out how to fix it and It's after midnight and I'm not getting enough sleep but this is the ONLY time I get to myslef. - arrrghh! So anyway - you know what I mean I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete